Anni Dewani honeymoon murder: South African pleads guilty
A South African has pleaded guilty to murdering Swedish woman Anni Dewani during her 2010 honeymoon in Cape Town.
Mziwamadoda Qwabe pleaded guilty to kidnapping, robbery with aggravating circumstances, murder, and illegal possession of firearm.
Qwabe was charged with murder along with Dewani's British husband Shrien Dewani and another South African, Xolile Mngeni.
Mr Dewani denies plotting to kill his wife and is fighting extradition.
source: bbcukBerita Lain:
- Mali conflict: French dan#039;fighting Islamists in Diabalydan#039;
- Foreigners abducted by Islamist militants in Algeria
- Mali conflict: French troops fight Islamists in Diabaly
- Mali conflict: French set for key ground combat
- Foreigners dan#039;abducteddan#039; by Islamist militants in Algeria