dan#039;Insanitydan#039; clears JetBlue dan#039;bombdan#039; pilot Clayton Osbon
A US pilot who screamed about a bomb on a flight and had to be restrained by passengers was found not guilty for reasons of insanity, a court has said.
A judge in Amarillo, Texas, said JetBlue pilot Clayton Osbon suffered "severe mental disease or defect".
Mr Osbon was previously ruled competent enough to stand trial. He is to be re-evaluated before a hearing on 6 August to decide whether he can be released.
He was charged with interfering with crew on a New York-Las Vegas flight.
source: bbcukBerita Lain:
- Mali conflict: French dan#039;fighting Islamists in Diabalydan#039;
- Foreigners abducted by Islamist militants in Algeria
- Mali conflict: French troops fight Islamists in Diabaly
- Mali conflict: French set for key ground combat
- Foreigners dan#039;abducteddan#039; by Islamist militants in Algeria