RBS to pay out 125m over computer glitch
Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has put aside 125m to pay compensation to customers affected by the recent breakdown in its computer systems.
Account holders at RBS and its NatWest and Ulster Bank subsidiaries faced disruption for up to two weeks in June after a software upgrade at the bank.
RBS released the compensation figure as it reported a half-year loss of 2bn, compared with 1.4bn a year earlier.
The latest loss was mainly caused by changes in the valuation of its debt.
source: bbcukBerita Lain:
- Blockbuster goes into administration
- HMV dan#039;confident of finding solutiondan#039;
- UK inflation holds steady at 2.7%
- Burberry shares up on sales rise
- King attacks prospect of tax avoidance bank bonus delay